- ABOUT TREMFYA®
- WHAT IS PSORIATIC ARTHRITIS?
- I HAVE A TREMFYA® PRESCRIPTION
- COST SUPPORT AND MORE
Additional TREMFYA® Results at Week 24
FEWER PSORIATIC ARTHRITIS SYMPTOMS—MORE OF WHAT YOU USED TO DO
TREMFYA® can help reduce the joint pain, stiffness, and swelling that make everyday tasks harder to do. Patients’ ability to perform everyday activities was assessed in a questionnaire. People taking TREMFYA® showed an overall improvement in their ability to perform daily activities such as:
FATIGUE WAS REDUCED IN SOME PATIENTS
Treatment with TREMFYA® resulted in improvement in fatigue. Patients’ level of fatigue was assessed using a questionnaire to measure self-reported tiredness, weakness, and difficulty conducting usual activities due to fatigue. Patients were asked to indicate their level of fatigue in the seven days prior.
In addition to joint pain, stiffness, and swelling, some psoriatic arthritis patients feel more than just tired. In fact, in a small study of PsA patients, 73% experienced PsA-related fatigue.*
*Study was performed in Denmark. Fatigue was assessed using a patient-reported questionnaire.
MORE THAN JOINT RELIEF—CLEARER SKIN, TOO
Psoriatic arthritis patients treated with TREMFYA® saw an improvement in psoriasis skin plaques.
Additional TREMFYA® Results at 2 Years
LESS JOINT PAIN, STIFFNESS, AND SWELLING IS POSSIBLE EVEN AT 2 YEARS
For patients who continued on TREMFYA® for 2 years, a similar percentage (7 out of 10 patients) saw a 20% improvement in PsA symptoms at 2 years.
At 24 weeks and thereafter, patients and healthcare providers knew that TREMFYA® was being used. This may have increased results. Results may vary.
Individual results may vary.
6 DOSES PER YEAR AFTER 2 STARTER DOSES.*
*TREMFYA® is a 100 mg injection taken under the skin at weeks 0 and 4, and then every 8 weeks. That's only 6 doses per year after 2 starter doses.
TREMFYA® is intended for use under the guidance and supervision of physicians. Patients may self-inject after proper training and physician approval.
Click below to learn about injection options and dosing with TREMFYA®.
GET YOUR TREMFYA® BROCHURE
Learn more about results with TREMFYA®.
DOCTOR DISCUSSION GUIDE
TREMFYA® Safety Information
SERIOUS AND COMMON SIDE EFFECTS WITH TREMFYA®
Ask your doctor about what you need to know before taking TREMFYA®, including potential risks. Prescription medications, including TREMFYA®, have possible risks involved with treatment, so it’s important to discuss them with your doctor.
TREMFYA may cause serious side effects, including:
Serious allergic reactions. Stop using TREMFYA and get emergency medical help right away if you develop any of the following symptoms of a serious allergic reaction:
- fainting, dizziness, feeling lightheaded (low blood pressure)
- swelling of your face, eyelids, lips, mouth, tongue or throat
- trouble breathing or throat tightness
- chest tightness
- skin rash, hives
- Infections. TREMFYA is a medicine that may lower the ability of your immune system to fight infections and may increase your risk of infections. Your healthcare provider should check you for infections and tuberculosis (TB) before starting treatment with TREMFYA and may treat you for TB before you begin treatment with TREMFYA if you have a history of TB or have active TB. Your healthcare provider should watch you closely for signs and symptoms of TB during and after treatment with TREMFYA.
Tell your healthcare provider right away if you have an infection or have symptoms of an infection, including:
- fever, sweats, or chills
- shortness of breath
- blood in your phlegm (mucus)
- muscle aches
- warm, red, or painful skin or sores on your body different from your psoriasis
- weight loss
- diarrhea or stomach pain
- burning when you urinate or urinating more often than normal
These are not all the possible side effects of TREMFYA.
Please read the Important Safety Information located at the bottom of the screen and the Medication Guide for TREMFYA to learn more about these and other risks for TREMFYA. Discuss any questions you have with your doctor.
The most common side effects of TREMFYA include:
- upper respiratory infections
- joint pain (arthralgia)
- fungal skin infections
- herpes simplex infections
- injection site reactions
- stomach flu (gastroenteritis)
These are not all the possible side effects of TREMFYA. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088.