Results with TREMFYA® in adults with active psoriatic arthritis
TREMFYA® CAN HELP REDUCE JOINT PAIN, STIFFNESS, AND SWELLING AT 24 WEEKS
FEWER PSORIATIC ARTHRITIS SYMPTOMS — MORE OF WHAT YOU USED TO DO
TREMFYA® can help reduce the joint pain, stiffness, and swelling that make everyday tasks harder to do. In two medical studies, patients’ ability to perform everyday activities was assessed in a questionnaire. At 24 weeks, people taking TREMFYA® showed an overall improvement in their ability to perform daily activities such as:
FATIGUE WAS REDUCED IN SOME PATIENTS
Treatment with TREMFYA® resulted in improvement in fatigue. In two medical studies at 24 weeks, the level of fatigue was assessed using a questionnaire to measure self-reported tiredness, weakness, and difficulty conducting usual activities due to fatigue. Patients were asked to indicate their level of fatigue in the seven days prior.
In addition to joint pain, stiffness, and swelling, some psoriatic arthritis patients feel more than just tired. In fact, in a small study of PsA patients, 73% experienced PsA-related fatigue.*
*Study was performed in Denmark. Fatigue was assessed using a patient-reported questionnaire.
MORE THAN JOINT RELIEF — CLEARER SKIN, TOO
In two medical studies at 24 weeks, an improvement in psoriasis skin plaques was seen in psoriatic arthritis patients treated with TREMFYA®.
Individual results may vary.
TREMFYA® is a 100 mg injection given under your skin at weeks 0 and 4, and then every 8 weeks. It is administered by a healthcare provider or self-injected only after proper training.
Click below to learn about injection options and dosing with TREMFYA®.
SERIOUS AND COMMON SIDE EFFECTS WITH TREMFYA®
Ask your doctor about what you need to know before taking TREMFYA®, including potential risks. Prescription medications, including TREMFYA®, have possible risks involved with treatment, so it’s important to discuss them with your doctor.
TREMFYA® may cause serious side effects, including:
Serious allergic reactions. Stop using TREMFYA® and get emergency medical help right away if you develop any of the following symptoms of a serious allergic reaction:
- fainting, dizziness, feeling lightheaded (low blood pressure)
- swelling of your face, eyelids, lips, mouth, tongue or throat
- trouble breathing or throat tightness
- chest tightness
- skin rash, hives
- Infections. TREMFYA® is a medicine that may lower the ability of your immune system to fight infections and may increase your risk of infections. Your healthcare provider should check you for infections and tuberculosis (TB) before starting treatment with TREMFYA® and may treat you for TB before you begin treatment with TREMFYA® if you have a history of TB or have active TB. Your healthcare provider should watch you closely for signs and symptoms of TB during and after treatment with TREMFYA®.
Tell your healthcare provider right away if you have an infection or have symptoms of an infection, including:
- fever, sweats, or chills
- shortness of breath
- blood in your phlegm (mucus)
- muscle aches
- warm, red, or painful skin or sores on your body different from your psoriasis
- weight loss
- diarrhea or stomach pain
- burning when you urinate or urinating more often than normal
These are not all the possible side effects of TREMFYA®.
Please read the Important Safety Information located at the bottom of the screen and the Medication Guide for TREMFYA® to learn more about these and other risks for TREMFYA®. Discuss any questions you have with your doctor.
The most common side effects of TREMFYA® include:
- upper respiratory infections
- joint pain (arthralgia)
- fungal skin infections
- herpes simplex infections
- injection site reactions
- stomach flu (gastroenteritis)
These are not all the possible side effects of TREMFYA®. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088.