FOR LESS JOINT PAIN, STIFFNESS,
AND SWELLING AT 24 WEEKS
INDIVIDUAL RESULTS MAY VARY
Now approved for adults
with active psoriatic arthritis
Since its approval for moderate to severe plaque psoriasis in 2017, an estimated 45,000+ U.S. patients have started treatment with TREMFYA®.
TREMFYA® is a prescription medicine used to treat adults with moderate to severe plaque psoriasis who may benefit from taking injections or pills (systemic therapy) or phototherapy (treatment using ultraviolet or UV light).
And now it has been approved for the treatment of adults with active psoriatic arthritis. It selectively blocks interleukin 23 (IL-23), one of the key proteins thought to be responsible for symptoms of psoriatic arthritis.
TREMFYA® is the first and only medicine of its kind to be FDA approved to treat adults with active psoriatic arthritis.
TREMFYA® has been studied in patients.
How TREMFYA® works has been demonstrated in laboratory studies.
TREMFYA® can help reduce joint
pain, stiffness, and swelling
In two medical studies, more than half of patients treated with TREMFYA® had at least a 20% improvement in active PsA symptoms (joint pain, swelling, stiffness) at 24 weeks compared to placebo.
TREMFYA® can help reduce the joint pain, stiffness, and swelling that make everyday tasks harder to do. In medical studies, patients' ability to perform everyday activities was assessed in a questionnaire. At 24 weeks, people taking TREMFYA® showed an overall improvement in their ability to perform daily activities such as:
In two medical studies at 24 weeks, the level of fatigue was assessed using a questionnaire to measure self-reported tiredness, weakness, and difficulty conducting usual activities due to fatigue. Patients were asked to indicate their level of fatigue in the seven days prior.
Individual results may vary.
DISCOVER SUPPORT OPTIONS
Once you and your doctor have decided TREMFYA® is right for you, Janssen CarePath will help you find the resources you may need to get started and stay on track. We will give you information on your insurance coverage, potential out-of-pocket costs, and treatment support, and identify options that may help make your treatment
START WITH TREMFYA®
SO SIMPLE TRIAL PROGRAM
The TREMFYA® So Simple Trial Program provides you with your first dose of TREMFYA® so you and your doctor can determine if it is right for you.
- $0 COST
- Connect with a Care Coordinator from Wegmans Specialty Pharmacy to enroll (you’ll get a call from 866-899-5660 within 24 hours of receipt of the trial program prescription). You’ll then get a call from a Care Coordinator in approximately 14-21 days from the date your medication is delivered to talk through insurance coverage. If this information is not available, a Care Coordinator will call you within 7 days to discuss next steps.
- Shipment can be authorized within 3 business days after a prescription.*
- This trial program is open to patients who have commercial insurance, government coverage, or no insurance coverage. However, there is no guarantee of continuous accessibility after the program ends.
Ask your healthcare provider how you can quickly get started with a 1-month trial at no cost.
This program is for medication only. Terms expire at the end of each calendar year and may change.
* Shipment date is dependent upon you opting in to the program and scheduling shipment.
SAFE RETURNS® NEEDLE DISPOSAL PROGRAM
If you've received approval from your doctor to inject at home and have been properly trained, you can use Safe Returns® as a simple, safe, and convenient way to dispose of your used syringes or the One-Press injector—at no cost to you. When you sign up, you'll receive an FDA-approved Safe Returns® plastic disposal container in the mail, along with easy-to-follow mail-back instructions.
STAY ON TREMFYA®
JANSSEN CAREPATH SAVINGS PROGRAM†
- Eligible patients pay $5 per injection
- $20,000 maximum program benefit per calendar year
- See full program requirements at TREMFYA.JanssenCarePathSavings.com
ENROLL IN THE SAVINGS PROGRAM TODAY
Text “SAVINGS” to 56011
Enroll and receive an electronic Savings Program card that can be saved to your digital wallet on your iPhone or Android device
- OR -
†The Janssen CarePath Savings Program is unavailable to individuals who use any state or federal government-funded healthcare program to cover a portion of medication costs, such as Medicare, Medicaid, TRICARE, Department of Defense, or Veterans Administration. This program is for medication only. Terms expire at the end of the program year and may change.
- You can receive TREMFYA® at no cost until you receive insurance coverage approval
- See full program requirements at
‡The Janssen Link program is unavailable to individuals who use any state or federal government-funded healthcare program to cover a portion of medication costs, such as Medicare, Medicaid, TRICARE, Department of Defense, or Veterans Administration. This program is for medication only. Terms expire at the end of each program year and may change.
FOR PATIENTS WHO DON’T HAVE
- Janssen CarePath can provide information about other resources that may be able to help with your out-of-pocket medication costs for TREMFYA®.
- Visit JanssenPrescriptionAssistance.com for more information about affordability programs.
Create a Janssen CarePath Account at MyJanssenCarePath.com
where you can learn about your insurance coverage for TREMFYA®; if eligible, enroll in the Janssen CarePath Savings Program and manage program benefits; and sign up for treatment support.
Need help? Call a Janssen CarePath Care Coordinator at 877-CarePath (877-227-3728), Monday–Friday, 8:00 am to 8:00 pm ET.
MOVE TOWARD TREMFYA®
ASK YOUR DOCTOR ABOUT TREMFYA®