START WITH A CONFIDENT CONVERSATION
We want to help you have a bolder, clearer conversation with your dermatologist about how your moderate to severe plaque psoriasis is affecting you as you strive for clearer skin. Empower yourself at your next appointment and learn about your responsibilities as a patient, watch videos below to see how other patients had successful conversations, and customize your conversation with your dermatologist using the
Tell It Like It Is tool.
YOUR COMMITMENT TO CLEARER SKIN
Sometimes it can be hard to speak up for yourself when you’re with your dermatologist. But don’t forget, you and your doctor have the same goal: results you can see and feel. So remember these affirmations and commit yourself to having a more productive conversation about your moderate to severe plaque psoriasis at your next appointment.
- I will find a dermatologist who cares about me as a person
- I will write down my concerns and use the Tell It Like It Is tool before my next appointment
- I will bring a friend or family member to my appointment if I want to
- I will show my dermatologist ALL my plaques
- I will speak up about symptoms that are not improving
- I will remember that wanting clearer skin is not asking too much
- I will tell my dermatologist if my plaques are worsening
- I will share an upcoming event to create a sense of urgency about my treatment plan
- I will talk about my experience with my current treatment
- I will be open to new treatment options and will discuss them further with my doctor
- I will ensure that I am an equal partner in the decision-making process about my treatment
- I will ask for more time with my dermatologist if I still have questions
- I will continue to strive for clearer skin throughout my entire treatment journey
CONFIDENT CONVERSATIONS IN ACTION
Meet Kate and Joe, two people who, working with their doctor, turned to TREMFYA® to treat their moderate to severe plaque psoriasis. Learn about how the treatment has worked for them and what they've learned about having confident conversations with their dermatologists.
RESULTS WITH TREMFYA®:
In clinical studies at week 16, at least 7 out of 10 patients saw 90% clearer skin, and more than 8 out of 10 were rated cleared or almost cleared. Also, more patients had relief from symptoms such as pain, stinging, and skin tightness. Individual results may vary.
Patients were reimbursed for sharing their experience taking TREMFYA®. Results are representative of patients responding to treatment under a doctor's supervision.
TELL IT LIKE IT IS:
YOUR CONFIDENT CONVERSATION STARTS HERE
Whether you’re feeling rushed or unheard, or you’re not sure how to ask for something new, with this simple tool you’ll have a much better answer than “fine” when your dermatologist asks how you’re doing.
Choose the answers that best complete these sentences. We’ll use your responses to make personalized talking points for your next dermatologist appointment.
SUPPORT BEYOND YOUR DERMATOLOGIST
From cost and insurance support to injection questions and nurse support, Janssen CarePath Care Coordinators are ready to help.